- Content of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Stone City LLC makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on this website. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on the Stone City LLC site is at your own risk, of which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available to you on this website fulfill your desired purpose.
- Stone City LLC has no control over external sites linked to herein. Once you leave our site, we have no control over other sites’ content. These links are provided as a courtesy to users but do not indicate endorsement of external website(s). Stone City LLC shall not be held liable for the content of third-party websites.
Price and Availability of Service
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- $200 non-refundable onboarding fee due prior to onset of service.
- Clients will be billed by invoice monthly or as agreed upon in the service agreement.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the written consent of a representative of Stone City LLC.
- It is highly unlikely that the services you contract through Stone City LLC will be undeliverable. However, in the unfortunate case that services cannot be delivered as promised, or the price must be changed from the original order, Stone City LLC will notify you in writing and allow you the option to cancel your order.
The goods and services provided by Stone City LLC are only offered after a service agreement is signed by both parties. Payment is due as per the service agreement.
Clients are responsible for payment per their service agreement. Cancellation is dependent on the service purchased and contract signed. Please refer to your specific contract for more information. Services and products purchased are non-refundable.
Termination of Service Agreement
The parties may terminate the service agreement prior to project completion by giving notice in writing. Notice should be given at least two business days prior to termination. The service agreement may be immediately terminated in the event of breach of contract terms.
If a client finds the work of Stone City LLC unsatisfactory after project completion, Stone City LLC shall be given a reasonable amount of time as agreed upon by both parties to correct the problem. If the correction is deemed satisfactory, full payment is due upon receipt of invoice. After correction, if a client still finds deliverables unsatisfactory, the client is still responsible to pay for services rendered as outlined in the service agreement, less the additional corrections. At this point, Stone City LLC is under no further obligation to the client, and the service agreement is terminated.
The Stone City LLC site is available on your mobile device free of charge, without limitation. However, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By accessing Stone City LLC via your mobile device, you agree that we may communicate with you via your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of mobile services may be communicated to Stone City LLC.
This website, the Stone City LLC, AllAbout, Centerfest, Inside the Songs, and Harmonies in the Hanger logos are copyright of Stone City LLC 2022 © All Rights Reserved.